corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » very nearly smashed my car up last night!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author very nearly smashed my car up last night!!
Dan
Premium Member

User status: Offline
16th Oct 03 at 12:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As some of u know ive been drivin bout 2 weeks now. all been going really well, not prating about etc.

last night i was driving bk from college 2 our digs, come up behind a punto wiv 5 lads in (i had 2 girls in mine) starts speeding off and slowin down, tryin 2 get me 2 race, thought fuck u i aint racing. so i sit bk at the speedlimit...50

next min we come to a tight corner and im doin 35-40 round it and this punto had stopped right in the middle of the corner

had 2 slam on the brakes and stop very quick....next min the lads turn round in middle of road and drive off

it was very close

Dan

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Ditch

16th Oct 03 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres a lot of silly cnuts on the roads fella, watch out for em.

Once you been driving a little while you will spot them a mile away and can almost predict what they will do
Shauny9

16th Oct 03 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People always drive like twats near me, what time did this happen cos i always find it happens to me later in the evening, the only problem i have is the fact that my car is slow and can't pull away quickly (hehe..1.2 owner).
like ditch says, uve just gotta be soo careful but dont be stupid and start racing it really isnt worth losing ur licsence or killin urself. take it easy mate

shaun
dave17

16th Oct 03 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by xhale2007

next min we come to a tight corner and im doin 35-40 round it and this punto had stopped right in the middle of the corner

surely u shouldn of been doin 35/40 round a tight corner? or it should be a 30 limit?
Dan
Premium Member

16th Oct 03 at 12:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it was at bout 9pm, and i have a 1.2 2

Dan
Premium Member

16th Oct 03 at 12:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it wasnt exactly tight, just kinda sharp, but u can take it wiv ease at 50-60 but i was goin slowly 2 b safe

stuyw

16th Oct 03 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well done m8 coz some peeps would of had a race with them, n feck knows wot would of happend
wacko corsaboy

16th Oct 03 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave17
quote:
Originally posted by xhale2007

surely u shouldn of been doin 35/40 round a tight corner? or it should be a 30 limit?

there is always one that has to try and find a fault with the innocent person...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » very nearly smashed my car up last night!! 24 database queries in 0.0089920 seconds