corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » am i going down?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author am i going down?
LIAM1

User status: Offline
3rd Oct 03 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by X3DOS
Personally if I'd crashed and a person in my car had died regardless of how of whose to blame I would not be talking about it on the net so lightly.

Comments like 'how long you think I'll go down for' put on here make it sound like you don't care about going to prison or have any remorse the someone died, someone lost a life, whilst you were in control of that vehicle.

I am sure you have remorse, sorrow, whatever but the fact is you allowed 4 people to get in the back of a car designed for 2 people, 3 at a push. When your driving you are responsible for the people in that car, and allowing 4 in the back is irresponsible.

come on mate, he might not be able to talk to anyone close to him in the real world about this so airing his views on here wanting feedback and help should be allowed.

i had a similar accident with 3 in the back (all wearing seatbelts-no one died) and i know how bad it is seeing family of the passengers. i still feel it years on so this guy must be goin thru hell.

all i can say is chin up mate, if it wasnt yor fault uve nothing to hide, uve admitted u had 4 in the back and that must have been tempting not too.

good luck

X3DOS

3rd Oct 03 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He will probably get involuntary manslaughter with a two year suspended sentance and a ban from driving for that time as well.
Noonster

3rd Oct 03 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He will be in there now....... as soon as he gets out hes gonna text me and let me know whats happening. Hopefully I will online and can keep you all informed
M2RTY

3rd Oct 03 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah ive read this post and i say good luck.

MatthewR

3rd Oct 03 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He'll just get a court date today i think, gud luck anyway
Darren

3rd Oct 03 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good luck mate
Rob R

3rd Oct 03 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

admitedly his a mong for letting 4 people in the back but surely the police should be tryin to find the twat that cut him as he is the cause of the accident? he realises wot his done and anyone can see that he aint gona do the same agen and that the nature of his driving would of changed so a sentance isnt really beneficial. just my opinion
Noonster

17th Oct 03 at 08:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any news on whats happening SKI??

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » am i going down? 23 database queries in 0.3007541 seconds