corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bit gutted...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bit gutted...
Paul_J

User status: Offline
   23rd Oct 03 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some of you may of read that I got my nose broken, the guy punched me when I wasn't looking and punched from the side - the result was he broke my nose and you could basically see the fist in the side of my nose.

I went into hospital last friday to get it fixed, and thought it'd be 100% perfect like it was before, ok its not as bad as it was but its not 100% perfect... feel pretty gutted now, thinking I'm stuck with that for the rest of my life for something that someone else did.

I'm hoping some of it is still swelling - and so it'll go down and not really be able to tell. But most people won't even notice unless it's pointed out to them, but I will everytime I look in a mirror - its basically at the top of the nose, it just looks more right than left...

Paul J
Tiger

23rd Oct 03 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Crocodile shooooooooooes........
Ally

23rd Oct 03 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont worry about it.

I know some one that had to have re-constructive surgery on her jaw because it got smashed up.

It will give ur face a bit of character
Kerry

23rd Oct 03 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if i was u i would go to criminal injuries board and claim from him for personal damage
langey

23rd Oct 03 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep get some compo and get a nose job done,

i had mine broke, cant really tell unless you look at it form a side angle.
Tiger

23rd Oct 03 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go to accident support - they give you compensation even if you dont know who it was - my mate did it when me and him got jumped by pikies.
Demo

23rd Oct 03 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get a nice big bat and go and bash the fuckers skull in
Paul_J

23rd Oct 03 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats that kerry?

The doctors said if I wasn't happy I could go back and they'd sort it but it'd be a painful process - but I've gotta wait ages before I can.

And after some of the pain I had last friday (they stuck these things up my nose like right up it to stop the bleeding and it was like that bit on Total Recall when they pulled them out - OUCH!) I dunno if I wanna.

Paul J
Paul_J

23rd Oct 03 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much compensation would you get though for just a broken nose? and langley did you get any compensation?
Kerry

23rd Oct 03 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
whats that kerry?

Paul J

its like a personal injuries court and likes been said u can claim even if u dont know who did it. if u have life changin injuries e.g u have lost confidence with havin a broken nose then u get compensation

i wouldnt noramally say to people claim kus half the time its thier own fault so why should they get money out the pot but in ure case u sound genuine enough to deserve it

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bit gutted... 23 database queries in 0.0179570 seconds