corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » hoshpikal

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author hoshpikal
CorsaLad16v

User status: Offline
26th Oct 03 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on friday my dad got knocked off his motorbike by a car, the lad driving got out n dint even ask if he was alrite, he just sed "that were u fcukin' fault" i rushed down to wear the accident was n my dad was layed on the grass verge.

he's dislocated and broke his knee(front and back), broke his ankle and was very lucky he doesn't need his leg amputating from the knee down, he was only goin 20mph too. won't be able to walk for about 2-3 months. The driver of the car is saying to the police it wasn't his fault altho all the witnesses say it was. the bikes a write off too, he'd only had it bout 2 month.

was planning on goin away this weekend too but that went tits up coz of sum nob driving like a twat. Funny thing was that about 5 mins b4 it happened me n him were laffing bout what 1 of his m8s sed that fat bikers bounce better. Now we know thats a proven fact
CorsaLad16v

26th Oct 03 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh 4got to mention he's goin down to surgery 2moro to have pins thru his leg. and yet he can't wait to get out n go buy anuva bike
Kerry

26th Oct 03 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where abouts in sheff was that?

sorry to hear about ure dad hope he is ok bet it put shits up u though
Ian
Site Administrator

26th Oct 03 at 22:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pass on our regards, here's to a full and complete recovery.
CorsaLad16v

26th Oct 03 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kerry
where abouts in sheff was that?

sorry to hear about ure dad hope he is ok bet it put shits up u though

was in Beighton, 5 mins away from Crystal Peaks shoppin centre n Drakehouse retail park. it did put the shits up me proper, i just dropped everything in the house to get down to him. i peered thru the back of the ambulance when they put him in and i put my thumbs up to say ur ok, he started cryin coz thats what stuck in his mind all way to hospital. soz dad lol
quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Pass on our regards, here's to a full and complete recovery.

Cheers Ian, i'm just glad he didn't have to have his leg amputated, it cud av been a lot worse than it was. helmets do save lives. it shattered when he hit the wall wiv his head. he sed to me today when he saw the wall comin towards him he thought Oh fcuk n ducked his head down
Gaz

26th Oct 03 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hope ya dad is ok - my dad also ride's - bikers have to be extra careful now-a-dayz
that advert with the scooter rider "now u see him" "now u dont" squares it up for me
again hope he make a FULL recovery fella
rgds Korsa-Kid
mav

26th Oct 03 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hope he makes a rapid recovery......
Drew
Banned

26th Oct 03 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was just talking to a mate today about getting bikes, and both of us want to, but the worry is the other drivers out there

best wishes for ya da
CorsaLad16v

26th Oct 03 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers guys, i'll tell him he's got the support of CS when i c him 2moro but he'd probly just say i spend too much time on the computer n i shud get out more n pass my bike test like he keeps tellin me, this kinda puts me off tho
mav

26th Oct 03 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good guy ur dad just wantin to get back on the bike.....

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » hoshpikal 23 database queries in 0.0087171 seconds