corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Anybody with full group A exaust system???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anybody with full group A exaust system???
MoNkEy MaGiC

User status: Offline
31st Oct 03 at 23:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got a SCORPION grp A twin DTM full cat back exaust on my corsa Gsi 1.6 16v,

its been on their for about 4-5 months and about 2 months ago ive noticed the silencer is rattling!! i checked if it was touching anything underneath but it wasnt. was fully clear of the heat sheild!!

it sort of rattles wen take foot of gas to change gear, its gotten louder n worse this week!!!

any ideas guys???
i think it needs replacing, its got life time warranty apparently, anybody know wat i gotta do about claiming on it???

cheers
Kerry

1st Nov 03 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if u say its comin from the silencer then it may well be the baffles that are loose. just contact the place u got it from and explain to them and im sure they will help u out
broster
Premium Member

1st Nov 03 at 09:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

baffels are loose mate, happened to my old sportex system, my scorpion grp a system has bin ok, had it about 6 months now
Kerry

1st Nov 03 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by broster
baffels are loose mate

oooooooo u not beggin to differ today
broster
Premium Member

1st Nov 03 at 10:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no i feel in an agreeing mood today! unless u beg to differ my mood??
MoNkEy MaGiC

1st Nov 03 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh ok, so how do the baffles become loose???

am i driving to harsh?? as i do rev really high in gears sometimes??
think i might of hit it going over a bump too fast a while ago too?? but i didnt notice it ratling straight after i did

thanx for help guys

[Edited on 01-11-2003 by MoNkEy MaGiC]
Kerry

1st Nov 03 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wot does it matter how it happened if u have a life time warranty get it replaced
broster
Premium Member

1st Nov 03 at 11:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i twated mine on a speed hump, but just told the place i got it from that they came loose on their own! they swopped it no probs! shudnt matter how u drive it, mine gets a total hammering most of the time and zorst is still ok! itll outlast my engine i fink easy! mind u ud hope so with it bin stainless
MoNkEy MaGiC

1st Nov 03 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i forgot to mention that i fitted it myself too!!

would it make a difference when i claim it from Scorpion???

New Poll