corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » any help with an ecotek cb-26p

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author any help with an ecotek cb-26p
jim-is-king

User status: Offline
3rd Nov 03 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

has anybody got one of those ecotek components fitted to their corsa. it allows more air into the inlet manifold, improving emissions, power and economy. i was considering one but wasnt sure if it was any good. can anybody help me?
Flyincorsa

3rd Nov 03 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wouldnt bother it just makes a funny slurping noise when you are on the gas and does jack s#*t to the performance of your car spend 50 pounds on something better
corsa120

3rd Nov 03 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alot of mixed reviews on these things i have got one on my 1.6 16v an to be honest i nover noticed much change apart from the car pulled stronger in each gear, an did feel less breathless in the mid-range but it is minimal then few weeks down the line i tested my fuel economy ran the car empty and put 15 quid in it run it empty an tried again on the run i managed 48 mpg miles per gallon which i think is good!!!!!!!

not the best engine mod but it all helps an i think its not worth 50 notes but if u can get 1 cheaper get it
broster
Premium Member

4th Nov 03 at 09:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i also have one, its made a difference to my car, i have got all the same results as corsa120 has!

New Poll