corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » fitting side skirts

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fitting side skirts
chris_uk
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Nov 03 at 09:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got my new Reigher GTC skirts this morning after ordering them from illusion autostyle wednesday morning. and was just wondereding if i had to take the original skirts off? coz i put them up 2 the car and them seemed to slide over them np. so im thinking i could just bond them on.
chris_uk
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Nov 03 at 09:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

New Poll