corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Bumper Humpers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bumper Humpers
vc07

User status: Offline
7th Nov 03 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was drivin out home las nite 4m me mums and 3 different guys mite as well hav been hooked on my bumper at 1 stage or another.....
1st there was a 306, den there was a people carrier and den another people carrier..... why is it that people insist on drivin rite up close to you when they see you are a young driver in modded car...it never happens when im in with my m8 in his 1.6 totally standard cavalier........... if it was a young guy then it prob means he is looking to race but they were all middle aged men and jus sit rite behind me even tho the road is totally clear either way except for us.......
this really pisses me off..... if we did that then we would be called reckless and dangerous and boy racers but its totally acceptable 4 older drivers to do this...... jealousy is an awful thing.......
m-dot

7th Nov 03 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i always slam on my brakes or put my rear fogs on, they always back off then
vc07

7th Nov 03 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've got low wattage bulbs in my rear fogs so it looks as if you hav 2sets of tail lights so dat daont work..........
da next time some one does it i mite jus slam on the brakes and den jus as their about to slam in to my rear and i can see the fear in their eyes i'll shove it in first and take off...... he he he
is dat evil????
m-dot

7th Nov 03 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just pump your brakes, shits em up, thats what I do, or if they are right on your ass, go about 15 mph while looking in the rearview mirror with a smug look, that really pisses em off.
m-dot

7th Nov 03 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

vc07

7th Nov 03 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by m-dot
go about 15 mph while looking in the rearview mirror with a smug look, that really pisses em off.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Bumper Humpers 23 database queries in 0.0104809 seconds