corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » funny as fcuk joke!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author funny as fcuk joke!!
Cybermonkey

User status: Offline
19th Nov 03 at 08:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lisa asks her boyfriend Rich, to come over Friday night and have dinner with her parents.
Since this is such a big event, Lisa told Rich that after dinner,she would like to go out and make love for the first time.

Well, Rich is ecstatic, but he has never had sex before, so he takes a trip to the pharmacist to get some condoms. The pharmacist helps Rich for about an hour. He tells him everything there is to know about condoms and sex.

At the counter, the pharmacist asks Rich many condoms he'd like to buy: a 3-pack, 10-pack, or a family pack. "I'm REALLY going to give it to this girl," Rich tells the pharmacist.

"I intend to plug every orifice in her body at LEAST twice!!" The pharmacist, with a laugh, suggests the family pack, saying that Rich will be rather busy,it being his first time and all.

That night, Rich shows up at the girls' parent's house and meets Lisa door. "Oh I 'm so excited for you to meet my parents come on in!" Rich goes inside and is taken to the dinner table, where the girl's parents are seated.

Rich quickly offers to say grace and bows his head. A minute passes, and Rich is still deep in prayer with his head down. 10 minutes pass and still no movement from Rich.

Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, Lisa leans over and whispers to Rich "I had no idea you were this religious."

Rich turns, and whispers back, "I had no idea your father was a fucking pharmacist."
Pablo

19th Nov 03 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pmsl fcukin ace!!
Shelly
Premium Member

19th Nov 03 at 08:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Robbo

19th Nov 03 at 08:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oldie but goodie
OFcorsa

19th Nov 03 at 08:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it was good...but not great.
sunnyb

19th Nov 03 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sweet
SilverCorsaSXI

19th Nov 03 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good one
leeshez

19th Nov 03 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Funny has F***
mav

19th Nov 03 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quality

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » funny as fcuk joke!! 23 database queries in 0.0126171 seconds