corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help please!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help please!
mjw_2k2

User status: Offline
21st Nov 03 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive installed my 6x9s (from chillout- thnx alot m8) and they are workin perfectly, i just need to know how i can pin the cable to the shelf because the wires are just hanging around and i want to tidy them up so what have other people done? what should i use to pin the cable?
Gambit

21st Nov 03 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stapler
mjw_2k2

21st Nov 03 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol is that what every one else has used?
Greasemonkey

21st Nov 03 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you wanna build an MDF carpeted shelf, it improves the sound of the 6x9's too, then you can get them cable holders that will nail to the underside of the shelf. If ya look in the haynes corsa modifin manual also get a plug like they got so you can unplug the speakers easy
breestyle

21st Nov 03 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i built a mdf carpeted shelf, bout an inch thick!! doesnt rattle so got good base from the 6x9s. ive just stappled the wires up under the shelf, simple job or even just tape them.
good luck pal
mjw_2k2

21st Nov 03 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i shall have a go with the stapler!! thnx guys

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help please! 24 database queries in 0.0097570 seconds