corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How much for a new front windscreen

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How much for a new front windscreen
Born_corsa02

User status: Offline
22nd Nov 03 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just been to go and get a video and as i've got in my motor some ones cracked my windscreen rite in zone a tis fuckin massive does ne one know how much for a replacement its not heated or ne thing

Cheers
Chris
modded_corsa

22nd Nov 03 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if your with a gd insurance company like say Churchill you may only have to pay for so much of the windscreen like say anything from £50-£100 but am sure windscreens with no discount are usually bout £150 £200 mark
s_inman

22nd Nov 03 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I cracked mine and it cost £105 to replace.
Trotty

22nd Nov 03 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A lot of insurance companies will offer you glass cover now anyway, so you just pay £50 for example, and it doesn't effect your NCB

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How much for a new front windscreen 23 database queries in 0.0096810 seconds