corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » fittin sideskirts

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fittin sideskirts
antz1

User status: Offline
30th Nov 03 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wot sort of job is it 2 bond the skirt5s on and how ?
AdiSRI

30th Nov 03 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depends wat ones they r, take it to a bodyshop tis best bet.

U from reading aint ya?? If so i reccomend berkshire bodyshop in newbury did all my car. Top job and good prices. If u want the number u2u me.
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

30th Nov 03 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just got some combat skirts, how do i put them on do you screw them in as well as bonding them? whats best stuff to use to stick em on?
CorsaDaz

30th Nov 03 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You need self tapping screws, screw the skirts on all along the top edge of the skirt and put some bonding material on the back as well, jobs a good'en. Its not as easy as it sounds.

BUT.... Go to a bodyshop for quality finishes!

New Poll