corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » remote locking on a "95"?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author remote locking on a "95"?
gtv

User status: Offline
2nd Dec 03 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, new to this site, could anybody help, just got a 95 Corsa CDX si, it has central locking but is there anyway I can fit remote locking to it? also sometimes ( and it seems when I am going up hills) the engine light comes on, only stays on for about a min. and the car still drives ok
anybody help me out there?
cheers

New Poll