corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » have i just been caught speeding or am i just paranoid?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author have i just been caught speeding or am i just paranoid?
combat_sri

User status: Offline
7th Dec 03 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just drove through a speed camera at 20mph in a 30 zone (cos i have 18's) and when i got a few metres past the last white line in the road i put my foot down to about 30-35mph on my clock so probably just under 40. i looked in my mirror when i was about 25-30metres past the last white line and the camera flashed twice but there was also someone else going through it when it flashed.do you think it was me it flashed at??
whitter45

7th Dec 03 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

doubt it mate. the car behind by the sounds of it. If u had gone past the lines it won;t get u as the lines are their for the camera to calculate the speed of ur car
combat_sri

7th Dec 03 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thank fuck for that,i never usually speed but i was in a hurry and the road is well straight and clear,i know that aint an excuse tho
whitter45

7th Dec 03 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as long as u cleared the white lines before it flashed there is no way it would have got u.

New Poll