corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Value of convertible Corsa

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Value of convertible Corsa
RobFox

User status: Offline
10th Dec 03 at 07:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone seen a convertible Corsa for sale recently? I'm considering selling mine, and I'm trying to get an idea of what it's worth.

A garage offered me £2,500 trade-in for it yesterday, which was less than I had hoped. :-( I know that not everyone likes them, but I looked at a couple last summer, and they were both around £6,000.
MattyB

10th Dec 03 at 08:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Year? Age? Condition? colour?

I doubt its gonna be listed in Parkers/Glass's car price guide, but i serverly doubt you will get £6k for a corsa B, coz u can near enuff get a BRAND NEW corsa c for that.

Its a 1.4 8v aint it? And they came out on a 97/98 plate right? I reckon ur lookin 3.5k tops (coz they are very rare)

But then again, if u find some1 who really wanted one, i dont see 4k being out the question, but thats at a massive push!

I'd whack it up for £3.6k ono
M2RTY

10th Dec 03 at 09:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

one on autotrader, the wife of a vaux dealership owner's. FSH, immaculate, sold for 3.5
MattyB

10th Dec 03 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thought as much
RobFox

10th Dec 03 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MattyB
Year? Age? Condition? colour?
Its a 1.4 8v aint it? And they came out on a 97/98 plate right? I reckon ur lookin 3.5k tops (coz they are very rare)

Thanks MattyB. 3.5k was the figure that I had in mind. It's 1.4 8v (I think they all were), manual, 1998 S-reg, and is just coming up for 63,000 miles. The colour is metallic green.

If I try selling it privately, do you think i should do it now or wait for the summer? It's got 6 months' tax, MOT, and Network Q extended warranty at the moment.
Paul H

10th Dec 03 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wait till summer mate any convertable sells better then
MattyB

10th Dec 03 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep - wait till around April time - and advertise it as an extremely rare model etc. Blag it - coz its worth doin

Matt

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Value of convertible Corsa 23 database queries in 0.0662920 seconds