corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just a rant

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just a rant
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   12th Dec 03 at 12:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok why is it when you try an organise a meet you gets loads of people saying "ill come" etc, and then you think "cool big turn out" but then at the end of the day about half the people turn up, why not just say, "no i wont come" makes it so much easier for people organising it?
Graham

12th Dec 03 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes i agree
nik

12th Dec 03 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Always happens mate no matter if it's a car meet or anything!
jaffa

12th Dec 03 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

know how you feel, tried a stoke meet ages ago
broster
Premium Member

12th Dec 03 at 13:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but surely its just common courtesy to say sorry i wont be turning up this time? then you get some people sayin we need more meets, well people who actually put the time out to organising them try and no one turns up, takes the piss a bit dont you think?
Steve
Premium Member

12th Dec 03 at 13:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GTF
jaffa

12th Dec 03 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes it does, but as niksays happens all the time.
pisses me right off, you go the pub and a mate doesn't turn up, another one of your mates phones him and he ignores it

also fucking hate people who cancel at the last minute, couple of times recently being going pick my girlfriend up and get a text can we cancel
broster
Premium Member

12th Dec 03 at 13:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck off steve! why not try posting somthing sencible and not shit, im trying to make a valid point, dont see the point in just putting GTF in a thread
broster
Premium Member

12th Dec 03 at 18:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
mav

12th Dec 03 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

always the same m8...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just a rant 23 database queries in 0.0092399 seconds