corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » modified cars

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author modified cars
SetH

User status: Offline
16th Dec 03 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Saw this on another website, have to say it seems to apply strongly to a few of you mongers

Modified Cars.
I've noticed an alarming amount of people who seem to drive said vehicles on this very forum, and have decided to come up with a top 20 of things that disgust me about them. Please feel free to add your own!

1. L.E.D. washer jets, just rip them clean off before I see them and are forced to point and laugh at you.
2. Harness pads on seatbelts, why? WHY?
3. A radiation sign on your rear windscreen, all it does is incite uncontrollable laughter in fellow road users.
4. Make/model of car printed in 6 inch high letters on windscreen, particularly SAXO (this will require both hands to be removed).
5. Any Sony X-Plode or Goodmans equipment in your I.C.E. setup, as it's a crock of shite.
6. Lexus style rear light clusters (This will require both hands to be removed AND your bloody stumps dipped in a vat of malt vinegar), they look seriously awful and are as common as a new Mini Cooper. Removeth!
7. Stick on fuel cap covers, especially ones affixed at an incorrect angle.
8. Motorbike style registration plate, modifying for the sake of it.
9. Suburu Impreza style bonnet air-intake, especially if you own a 1.1 Micra.
10. Bright *insert tasteless colour* seat covers, it makes you look poor.
11. Bright *insert tasteless colour* dashboard paint, it makes you look plain idiotic.
12. Flashing skull gearknob, unless you're a pikey.
13. Windscreen wiper deflectors, they don't have much effect when travelling at 55mph in a 30.
14. Undercar neons, unless you've got a serious car, by serious I don't mean a 1.3 Seat Ibiza. Toyota Supra owners may get away with it, but personally I still wouldn't bother unless you want to be pulled over every 15 minutes by a bacon-bonce.
15. 6 inch wide exhausts, if a Lamborghini Diablo doesn't need one, your 1.3 Nova certainly doesn't.
16. Poorly affixed window tint film, get somebody with a clue to do it you mug.
17. Northern Ireland "Personalized Plate" (SUE 9436), people either think you're from Northern Ireland (not good) or that you're too poor to afford a real personalized plate. Coupled with #8 you should have all your limbs detached, and your entire body dipped in a vat of malt vinegar.
18. Sun-strips. Obscuring half your view for what exactly? Being able to stare at the back of some P.V.C.?
19. NASCAR style decals down the side of your door. If these include both "Pirelli" and "Yokohama" I will personally administer #17's punishment on your entire family, including your girlfriend Sharon.
20. Anybody who drives a modified Citreon Saxo, which means all of the above. Hope you enjoyed wasting 2 grand on making your car's 2nd hand value 50 quid.
MODDEDCORSAGSI

16th Dec 03 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol. FPML/ wot a post
Spence

16th Dec 03 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very funny like alot
Robbo

16th Dec 03 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
12. Flashing skull gearknob, unless you're a pikey.

Robbo

16th Dec 03 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
20. Anybody who drives a modified Citreon Saxo, which means all of the above. Hope you enjoyed wasting 2 grand on making your car's 2nd hand value 50 quid.

PMSL
jaffa

16th Dec 03 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SetH

16th Dec 03 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There must be a market for a trevors modifying store, could use burberry colour schemes in the store logo

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » modified cars 23 database queries in 0.0130041 seconds