corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » How much would ya pay for a ......

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How much would ya pay for a ......
Greasemonkey

User status: Offline
20th Dec 03 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fully rebuilt C16XE engine, i got a spare one if i rebuilt it how much would people pay for it, i have already painted the block silver and will do the gear box too its gonna look mint and will run like new, it would come with wiring loom, ecu,gearbox, engine and driveshafts, this engine will be in show and shine condition

[Edited on 20-12-2003 by Greasemonkey]
PaulW

20th Dec 03 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm currently lookin at payin £850 for a new C14NZ from vaux

say same for your engine? maybe 1k with the lot all thrown in like, maybe a lil more
Greasemonkey

20th Dec 03 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£1000!!!!!!!! Shit dont think i will get that i am currently selling this all for £100 unrebuilt need the money, was just thinking if i kept it and put a little cash into rebuilding it how much would i make, it would have polished rocker cover, painted cam covers what ever i got the time to do it now as i am allowed to keep the engine in the garage for a bit longer LOL

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » How much would ya pay for a ...... 24 database queries in 0.4918418 seconds