corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Copper pulled me again!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Copper pulled me again!!!
L33 LEG
Banned

User status: Offline
31st Dec 03 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

...for being in a diiferent town

they were follwing me for 10minutes in a town 5mins away from my home. so i just kept going around in circles and they finally pulled me. they asked me what i was doing there and checked my car. also asked if i have ever got a produce before and asked if i was in trouble before with the police

and o yeah, are u meant to have a pink paper license cos mine is still green, but the cop said that i should have a pick one but nobody i know has. i dnt mean the laminate license, the one on paper !

anyway so i got pulled over for being in a town, and they told me to leave lol for some reason and also i was getting follwed by other police whilst i was over there.

dj_mikey_k

31st Dec 03 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

m-dot

31st Dec 03 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i told you, dont wear your burberry cap whilst driving your saxo vtr!!!
PaulW

31st Dec 03 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yet again more proof the police have nothing else better to do.
Paul_J

31st Dec 03 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this man does the same as me - whenever I get police following me I just drive slowly around and around until they leave me, then I blast off again

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Copper pulled me again!!! 23 database queries in 0.0112278 seconds