corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » electronic drumkit

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author electronic drumkit
R Lee

User status: Offline
   1st Jan 04 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does anybody have an electronic drumkit?
what are your opinions on them?

ive always wanted one when i was a kid and i think i might have to go get one to play with now.
Dom

User status: Offline
1st Jan 04 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you mean those 100 quid jobbies you get from argos or the propper 1000 quid things you get from chaples? Ive played on the propper jobbies and there good And sounded fairly realistic, although the pads seem to have a limit on how many times you can hit them - ie: i was smacking the shite out of the snare pad when doing a roll and it was only playing it every other beat. However, ive been told you can change the response times...The only mega like i have with them is you can play the things with headphones, so you can have a nice session at 1 in the morning But if you have the choice of a real drumkit, go for it

[Edited on 01-01-2004 by VisibleMan]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » electronic drumkit 23 database queries in 0.0092640 seconds