corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » alpine package

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author alpine package
corsa-sxi

User status: Offline
4th Jan 04 at 01:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

an MRDM300 amp with 12" type R DVC sub 1000w max, is that going to be ok? or shoudl i go with 2 subs? im not a fanatic, just want some bass in some tunes, btw im thinking of buying from caraudiosecurity, how do i wire these up? as its a DVC, i will need to wire the voice coils in parallel to get a 2ohm showing? how do u get wires that split into 2?
infinitycorsa

4th Jan 04 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im not sure bot the sub m8...however im usin the same amp runnin 1 x 15" and it sounds sweet.........really i needed a bigger amp but the amps spot....full of features etc
Scotty_B

4th Jan 04 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I only have a set of PG components in the doors and 1 12" JBL 400w RMS sub and it sounds nice and bassy. Both are running of their own amps. I did have 6x9s but it sounds so much better without them.
TOMAS

4th Jan 04 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No you just want one sub on that amp, the M500 would be fine with a single sub too - it'll just stretch it a little further

Be sure to get the dual voice coil subs which are 4ohm + 4ohm otherwise it will be half as loud and you wont be making the most of the amp as it likes 2ohms best. Any more questions about alpine gear U2U me cos my car is FULL of Alpine, im running a full alpine multi-media setup with a total of 5 alpine amps

New Poll