corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Slough cruise tonight... It wasn't bad.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Slough cruise tonight... It wasn't bad.
Paul_J

User status: Offline
   11th Jan 04 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went to slough cruise tonight expecting about 3 cars, and a big load of police. I couldn't of been more wrong - the whole multistory car park was full of cars and I didn't see a single police car.

At the top of the car park (in the open air) people were having little races around, which was a bit risky, but good to watch all the same - at that one guy that did a 180 handbrake turn to end up against the flow of traffic!

The cruise in general wasn't bad though, the noise of the subs and exhausts were made louder echo'ing off the ceilings of the car park.

At one point there were so many cars in the place it ended up completely grid locked. No one could move for about 20-30 minutes in the middle section, as cars were still trying to come up.

Met up with antz1 and corsamad off the site, saw a few other people I recognised too. It was a lot better than I was expecting for a cruise thats only about 2 mins from where I live and that I hadn't heard was happening.

I'll tell you one thing, burnouts inside a car park are lethal - you could barely breathe as the place filled with smoke thankfully the sides of the building are open to let air flow go through.

Paul J
T.CorsaSRI

11th Jan 04 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds good. Did u take n e pics?
Stone Cold Rattlesnake

11th Jan 04 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aha balls i fort it was gonna be a bunch of David Brents dancing to shite techno
Paul_J

12th Jan 04 at 00:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did take a couple of pics - but they're on my phone and the blue tooth thing keeps pissing about stopping me from getting them off.

nickyboy01

12th Jan 04 at 00:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can imagine the smoke frm the burnouts billowing from the building, imagine the Fire Brigade turning up

At least the Old Bill didnt close it off like i heard they was going to

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Slough cruise tonight... It wasn't bad. 23 database queries in 0.0121210 seconds