corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Few things to clear: 7.2" SUNVISOR TV'S L&R - Clarion Head Unit - Pager Alarm , remote start

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Few things to clear: 7.2" SUNVISOR TV'S L&R - Clarion Head Unit - Pager Alarm , remote start
5doormodder

User status: Offline
18th Jan 04 at 01:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ALL GONE NOW !!

I have loads of clothing and stuff for sale as i own a clothing and skate shop so check out my ebay shop on link below. You wont find this stuff cheaper anywhere i gaurentee ! We have VANS DUFFS ETNIES OSIRIS DC AND MORE !

MY EBAY SHOP

u2u me with early offers i will be willing to sell to anyone with a higher offer than they are on ebay and i will end the auction

Please only bid if you are going to pay for the items, non paying bidders will be reported to ebay !

Thanks for checking this lot out

U2U ME OR EMAIL ME: STEBLISS@HOTMAIL.COM

[Edited on 18-05-02 by 5doormodder]

[Edited on 18-05-02 by 5doormodder]
Gildon

18th Jan 04 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2U sent cheers!!
jonno cnw

18th Jan 04 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u sent

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Few things to clear: 7.2" SUNVISOR TV'S L&R - Clarion Head Unit - Pager Alarm , remote start 25 database queries in 0.0089061 seconds