corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Fast and the furious UK STYLE!!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fast and the furious UK STYLE!!!
carnoisseurcraig

User status: Offline
26th Jan 04 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The garage roars of PECO..... they switch off their uprated headlight bulbs from HALFORDS. They drag out gareth from the local car shop.

"do you see anything missing here gareth"

"NO"

"we have no wheeltrims, DO WE"

"NO"

"DO WE"

"NO"

"a set of 13" chrome wheel trims would fetch a premium 1 week before the HALFORDS cruise"

"lick my golas gareth"

So thats what the westside are planning. The plan to do up their cars "MENTAL" style. we'll be the laughing stock of the cruise.

so the gang set about designing and modding the cars.

"I got it!" exclaims winston excitedely.

"Got wot" asks Gaz gormlessly.

"The answer!" exclaims winston again even more excitedly " we need a stand alone fuel system.

"What's that then winston?" asked Gaz with his "too hard light" flashing brightly.

"Errr.....I dunno but I think I got a idea."

They both go back to winston's house and winston rushes up to his room and comes back out holding two items in his hands proclaiming, "this will see us doing sub eleven quarters!"

"You what" asks Gaz looking at the two dusty items winston is clutching.

"We'll fit these in the Cossie and this will sort out the problem, all we do is link this into the ecu and we can dial up whatever boost and fuelling settings we want!" says winston.

Gaz looks at what winston is holding.."Errrr.....winston 'aint that a Sinclair ZX Spectrum and an old etch-a-sketch?"

"Yeah but we can't afford one of them fancy ones but this must be the same really!?"

Winston begins to draw on the etch-a-sketch what he thinks the finished product will look like.

"these are G-max struts and 60mm springs" says winston

"they will give us a much better ride and are cheap as fuck"

"Yeah right, top work winston, let's get cracking" shouts Gaz, not really knowing what the fuck winston is on about!

They go out to the street and furiously set about installing their new found salvation into the hole in the dash Gaz has now hacked with a stanley knife and a rusty hacksaw blade.

As the sun sets our two unlikely heroes work into the night.......

Tom

26th Jan 04 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

vivid imagination dude
Icy

26th Jan 04 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quality
Sam.S

26th Jan 04 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Class!! What will happen next I wounder....... (hint hint)
carnoisseurcraig

26th Jan 04 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dunno, if i have time later il think up summin.
Voyto

26th Jan 04 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

THIS IS QUAILTY !!

[Edited on 26-01-2004 by VoYtO LeViCh]
ONeil

26th Jan 04 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quality im lovin it
groom

26th Jan 04 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rob

26th Jan 04 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as three oclock comes the guys are really rushing to get the standalone fuel management system fitted as there bitches will soon be leaving school and they hate getting stuck behind the school bus.

they hit the whitelighting bottles to cool them down as the sweat running off there heads is too much for there burberry caps turned backwards to handle!.

suddenyl gaz stops and thinks !

winston you fool do you realise what this will mean! my mum and dad have an old black and white tele which we could also wire into the spectrum and play space invaders tonight we could also wire the spectrum to the your 10 12" subs so the bootup noise will sound buzzing. we must hurry, the girls need picking up and we gotta get to mcdonalds tonight and show off our new modd!

........ any good?
bun

26th Jan 04 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shane

26th Jan 04 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gaz pulled up to the lights in his car after wining the race, he looks to his left and then to the right, and noticed a corsa with blacked out windows chrome all over the place and the biggest wheels he had ever seen, thinking he was invinsable he started to rev the car. he wants a race, he thinks he surly cant lose, points at his slip and shouts race the lights go green and there off, the corsa leaves gaz behind,

The corsa slows up and he finally catches up with it and winds his window down, and notices its a 70 yr old granny sucking her gums, she shouts out "HEY FUCKER SUCK MY WRINKLY ARSE CRACK" gaz is well ashamed and starts to cry

well theres my part lol

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Fast and the furious UK STYLE!!! 23 database queries in 0.0109870 seconds