corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » why does my car feel like it pulls back hard sometimes when im de-celerating??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author why does my car feel like it pulls back hard sometimes when im de-celerating??
bassy

User status: Offline
29th Jan 04 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its not the head gasket cuz it was changed 2 months ago,its not the cat cuz it was replaced yesterday and the back box is brand new aswell and its been through an m.o.t and they saw nothin wrong!!! why might it be happening??? help please!!!!!!!!
Gavin
Premium Member

29th Jan 04 at 19:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check ya pipes leading to ya rocket cover...make sure theres no mayo in them!!

pew pew pew pewwwww
fax2004

29th Jan 04 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wot you mean pulls back, cos if you mean it wants to go on its own, its because its got a rev limiter on it, wont let it drop below certain amount of revs, but dont know if this is wat you mean
bassy

29th Jan 04 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah i no wot the limiter is,no matter wot revs it it does it,say ur in 4th gear goin about 50 revs on 4 if u take ur foot off accelerator and let it slow down by it self it will start like jerkin and that,i did this when my head gasket went except it doesnt smoke or over heat or nothin and it was brand new about a month ago

New Poll