corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Flat tyre...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Flat tyre...
the_legend_of_yrag

User status: Offline
17th Jan 04 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a flat tyre on me passenger side, and when driving home last nite it did feel weired so i took it steady, so got up this morniing to check and it's very flat.

Could i have damaged my wheel at all?

Gunna put me steelies back on and take it to tyre place!
Adam-D

17th Jan 04 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depends if you hit and pot holes etc they could have buckled the wheelapart from that i shoudlt think itll be too damaged
the_legend_of_yrag

17th Jan 04 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wheel is fine, but coz i drove a little way on it, the inside of tyre is fucked, was a bloody nail that puntured it! Grrrr more expense!!!
TOMAS

17th Jan 04 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was croozing along a dual carrigeway with a punctured 17" it was running at about 5psi but because of the stiff sidewalls you can drive kinda ok on them...
Red_SXi

17th Jan 04 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make sure the tyre place aint bullshitting so they can you to buy them a new tyre
wytey

10th Feb 04 at 02:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just had the same

cept I found out when I got to my m8s house, couldn't be arsed sorting it out then, so did it when I left. tyreweld didn't work so had to really crawl home, n the nearside rear sounded bad... felt like it was bouncing, n sounded like it was thudding but on inspection...when I finally got home, it looks ok... guess I'll find out for sure morrow when I take it in to get the tyres replaced, front 2 are a little worn

spose if the alloy is knackered, I'll just put up with steelies till end of month, n then just get a set of new alloys, keep the orig good uns at work, m8s n home

New Poll