corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » airbox mod

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author airbox mod
T1NK

User status: Offline
18th Feb 04 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi,

Ive been told that the standard airbox hose can be re-directed to the towing eye, just wanna know if its possible to do this to a corsa and do u have to remove the actaul towing eye?
Gavin
Premium Member

18th Feb 04 at 20:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like too much hassle to do IMO

drill it.... makes it sound

i think some folks have done this.... i dont think u'll need to do it if ya just drill ya box....enough cold air will get through

pew pew pew pewwwww
dave17

18th Feb 04 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not worth it IMO, ive had a drilled airbox for months now with no cold air feed and its fine. did have cold air feed but made no diff, imo of course
T1NK

18th Feb 04 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah but if u drill holes in your airbox wont it let in more hot air from your engine and u will lose power?
Gavin
Premium Member

18th Feb 04 at 20:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

na.... follow these instructions
u are right about hot air from ur engine....which is bad! but u drill the holes on the other side of the box and underneath it....

click here

i did mine over the weekend and my car runs like and sounds sooooooooooo much better.....and no extra feed used

[Edited on 18-02-2004 by B19 GAV]

pew pew pew pewwwww
T1NK

18th Feb 04 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers,

still like the sound of re-directing it , but like u said sounds 2 much hassle and i need an easy life

New Poll