corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » URGENT: Tyre Problem!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author URGENT: Tyre Problem!
mtcmedia

User status: Offline
   20th Feb 04 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello all,

Got up this morning to a flat tyre on me car. Had the same thing couple of months ago, put in more air and it has lasted fine till now, so I think its to do with the shitty pot holes all around this area

Anyway, tried to pump up tyre with foot pump, didnt get anywhere (cant hear any air coming out), then just got one of those electric ones which says it can pump up a tyre in less than 4 mins - so I did that and its like no air is gettin into the tyre.

When I connected both pumps to the valve, no air came out, and when i push the valve in no air comes out. Need help, think there is a problem with the valve, how do I fix this??? Any experts out there???
TOMAS

20th Feb 04 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nip it to a garage, they can sort tyres quicker than..... well just pretty quick
Kerry

20th Feb 04 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u sure someone aint let ure tyre down and buggered ure valve
mtcmedia

20th Feb 04 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not 100% sure..... can u totally f*ck valves? It looks ok?
Kerry

20th Feb 04 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take it to a tyre place and get it tested do u have a spare u can stick on in mean time?
mtcmedia

20th Feb 04 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not the same size wheel as a spare no
Kerry

20th Feb 04 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh neither is mine. ive been runnin my 15 which is a spare with my 3 18's for ages now due to a wheel problem as long as its same rolling radius u will be fine

New Poll