corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » dampers fitted =weird noise (help)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author dampers fitted =weird noise (help)
kenryso

User status: Offline
22nd Feb 04 at 03:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got uprated dampers fitted, but some cracking knocking noise from back passager side, i'm sure its not because the backbox. what else could be happen? cheers
moddedcorsa

User status: Offline
22nd Feb 04 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well on mine i tightened the top mounts up too much (on fk shocks), and the spacer bar that sits inside the rubber bushes was knocking on the washers, and over time the noise got worse as the bushes slackend/softened a bit.

New Poll