corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » This guy makes me laugh...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author This guy makes me laugh...
ed

User status: Offline
24th Feb 04 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Clicky
Icy

24th Feb 04 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Attention women: until your farts start
smelling like cinnamon buns, quit bitching.

I'm tired of women bitching when guys fart. Farting around a woman is like listening to a radio permanently stuck on the wailing bitch station: "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FARTED." Yeah it's real hard to believe that guys have the ability to let out air from their colons, call Ripley.

Women shriek non-stop about how bad guys stink when they fart, then they act like they fart sunshine and kittens from their assholes when they rip one. Women farts smell like old men:

Not only is the elusive potpourri poop-chute a myth, a woman's fart is embarassing whereas a guy's fart is something to behold, like a fine wine you swish in your mouth and spit out to savor the flavors. A real fart is beefy, has a density greater than or equal to the air surrounding it, consists of the unmistakable scent of broccoli, and usually requires wiping afterwards. When a woman farts, it can best be described as "efficient." The sound is a modest toot; a minimalistic, almost innocent sounding release. A true testament to the jumbled bundle of neurons that goes into mapping every woman's brain to her asshole. The efficiency comes from the ratio of reek to weak (how bad her fart smells in proportion to how weak-sounding it was).

The farting double-standard is bullshit. Women giggle and put their hand up to their mouths, as if to say "oops! I'm cute!" No bitch, you're not cute. Your shit stinks. Either fart loud and deny it, or don't fart at all. Leave the farting to men, at least we know how to get the job done.

45,895 women think they don't get caught when they let one rip.

Icy

24th Feb 04 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

usually requires wiping afterwards
Demo

24th Feb 04 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lmao
ed

24th Feb 04 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought you'd like him... His website is http://maddox.xmission.com I'm sure a few people know that already!
Pablo

25th Feb 04 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pmsl
mav

25th Feb 04 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » This guy makes me laugh... 23 database queries in 0.1827190 seconds