corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Advice: Wiring 2 x Alpine SWR 1041 (10inchers)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Advice: Wiring 2 x Alpine SWR 1041 (10inchers)
mwg

User status: Offline
   24th Feb 04 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at the moment Ive got 1 x SWR 1041 with a Alpine MRD-M300 amp running it. just bought another sub exactly the same as the other 1. so need another amp. do I either get another amp same as ive got or go for the MRD-M500 and power them both off that? which ever way i go for im not sure which is the best way to wire them cos it doesnt show the options for either of those in the wiring diagrams. any one got either of these installs and could tell me how to wire them?
mwg

24th Feb 04 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

another thing... any1 know wot gauge wiring would be needed for the above plus another amp to power front speakers
corsa-sxi

24th Feb 04 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what does it sound like mate? cos im thinking about a type r sub with the M300 amp ? i think most people will say buy 2 M300 amps to power the 2 subs
mwg

25th Feb 04 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone?
TOMAS

26th Feb 04 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oi Oi im Mr Alpine around ere LOL

Im running two type R's, each with its own M500. I can tell you ALL about the wiring tomorrow as im about to pop out now, so hang til then...
mwg

26th Feb 04 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bloody hell mate. i bet that sounds wicked! dont know whether i can stretch to 2 M500s! ye im installing them just yet anyway. wot front speakers and amp are you running to keep up with those subs?
AdiSRI

26th Feb 04 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just get another m-300 it willbe fine and that way u dont have to muck about selling 1.
mwg

26th Feb 04 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AdiSRI
just get another m-300 it willbe fine and that way u dont have to muck about selling 1.

TRUE

New Poll