corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Adrian SUX !!!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Adrian SUX !!!!!!
Captain_Rosco

User status: Offline
   26th Feb 04 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I’m currently paying a lil over £1,300 for my insurance, with all my mods declared, and I’m thinking for a 20year old with three years driving experience, that’s a little expensive. My insurance is due for renewal in about 3 weeks time, and I’m thinking, since I’m a member here on Corsa Sport I’ll see what the guys at Adrian Flux can do for me.

I phoned them up, and they go though the usual 100 question about the car, and my driving history. I have a clean licence, and been in one accident where the other driver crashed into me and rolled me into a ditch, writing the car off.

The bird at Adrian Flux then said I wasn’t entitled to the CS Club discount of 15% (which I wasn’t too bothered about) but then said that the cheapest price they could do is £4,500 !!!! She then wanted me to take up the offer, to which I said “but I’m paying less than that that on my current insurance”, and she replied with “Oh well…..” and hung up on me .

Has any one else had that problem ? Or did I catch her on the wrong time of the month ?

orange_juice

26th Feb 04 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm with Adrian Flux and they have been really good so far...?? Maybe was the wrong time of month.. lol
dannycorsa c

26th Feb 04 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id complain and get her saked! she shudnt treat u like that.
Thoday

26th Feb 04 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

er yes id complain..

or maybe ur voice turned her on and she had no choice but to hang up if u get me
Siberia

26th Feb 04 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats exactly the shite i live with in ireland from every insurance company
Demo

26th Feb 04 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

adrian flux are the biggest pile of wank ever when it comes to insuring your motor

they tried to charge me 3 times the amount that everyone else quoted me and then told me that the agreement would be like a HP scheme so even if i changed the car or cancelled the insurance i still had to pay the remainder of the final figure. what a complete load of wank. i would like to know how much they pay all the mags to rave about them cos they are total toss
Marc

26th Feb 04 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Adrian if your reading this:

GTF
Siberia

26th Feb 04 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right i deffo missed this one

G T F

[Edited on 26-02-2004 by Siberia]
Gavin
Premium Member

26th Feb 04 at 17:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate give Norwich union a call!!!!

i'm 20 with 3 years driving....

fully comp and all mods declared! i'm paying £550 a year!

on a corsa sri 1.4 8v sri

pew pew pew pewwwww
vibrio
Banned

26th Feb 04 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Captain_Rosco

I’m currently paying a lil over £1,300 for my insurance, with all my mods declared, and I’m thinking for a 20year old with three years driving experience, that’s a little expensive. My insurance is due for renewal in about 3 weeks time, and I’m thinking, since I’m a member here on Corsa Sport I’ll see what the guys at Adrian Flux can do for me.

I phoned them up, and they go though the usual 100 question about the car, and my driving history. I have a clean licence, and been in one accident where the other driver crashed into me and rolled me into a ditch, writing the car off.

The bird at Adrian Flux then said I wasn’t entitled to the CS Club discount of 15% (which I wasn’t too bothered about) but then said that the cheapest price they could do is £4,500 !!!! She then wanted me to take up the offer, to which I said “but I’m paying less than that that on my current insurance”, and she replied with “Oh well…..” and hung up on me .

Has any one else had that problem ? Or did I catch her on the wrong time of the month ?

no shit Flux
Foz

26th Feb 04 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Adrian Flux were shit for me. elephant.co.uk
dj_mikey_k

26th Feb 04 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

liverpool victoria,
Dan B

26th Feb 04 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Obviously you're not taking the policy at that price, but I'd be more interested in why you don't qualify for the 15% club-discount...

Last time I tried to get an email-quote from Flux, the email-conversation went something like this:

Me: <here's my details>
Flux: we can't beat your best quote
Me: OK, but what is your quote?
Flux: not telling you

Not touching them again...
stubbsy05

27th Feb 04 at 00:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HIC or elephant everytime.

Flux didn't even do me a quote. Just told me they couldn't beat the quote i'd had from hic!
Captain_Rosco

27th Feb 04 at 00:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh no way dude !

I'm not going for that price it's four times as much as what i'm paying now, plus i soon will need to include a load more mods to the car end of this month, and i would hate to see what the cost would then be

Plus when i metioned that got a Alarm and Immobiliser fitted to the car, she said "That won't do any thing to your quote, because it's a Corsa"

THAT SLUT

I have heard some good things about Liverpool Victoria, so i may give them a go too

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Adrian SUX !!!!!! 24 database queries in 0.0081689 seconds