corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Tail-gaters

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tail-gaters
Nath

User status: Offline
   28th Feb 04 at 00:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had one tonight driving in a 30 zone. I was doing smack on 30 and he was about 2ft away from my car with his lights glaring away. Anyway i always slow down for tail-gaters as they are cocks. As i slowed he tried overtaking, baring in mind there are traffic islands everywhere along this road and its a crowded road with cars parked both sides!! Anyway after he tried overtaking i dropped into 2nd and booted it so he could do fuck all. He pulled behind me again and nearly took my rear quarter panel off he was that close. He carried on tail-gaiting me so i put the rear fogs on and he must have anchored up hard Silly twat. Then he tries overtaking me on a bridge with no visibilty ahead!! So i booted it again, baring in mind i never went less than 20mph in a 30mph, i thought he was being a twat and that there was no need to tail gate me. He then drifted away slowly behind me and i never saw him again.

Cocks like this shouldnt be driving! What was he playing at FFS?? Impatient wanker wants to be more careful. If he does that to the wrong person they could smash him in or something.

Rant over!
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

28th Feb 04 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had sum twat stuck to my rear bumper all the way hme2
Nath

28th Feb 04 at 00:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pisses me off. I wasnt going too slow or anything. I annoy them when they tailgate me. I slow down and play with my rear fogs. Silly tossers.
Tom J
Premium Member

28th Feb 04 at 00:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, had been tailgated 4 ages and then a cat ran out in front of me so had2 slam on, lucky the car had turned off
Drew
Banned

28th Feb 04 at 00:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i do same - slow down for them - and either use fogs - of left foot LIGHTLY on brake and continue to accelerate with right foot - fun to see them shit themselves
Nath

28th Feb 04 at 00:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

silly wankers deserve it
Tom J
Premium Member

28th Feb 04 at 00:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nath

28th Feb 04 at 00:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll try the left foot right foot trick next time.
J da Silva

28th Feb 04 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had one on the way to work last week, so i just cruised next to a lorry on m62(2lanes near hull) and he kept flashing his lights like a twat so i kept flashing my hazards to do his head in after i eventually drifted past the lorry he tried overtaking me in his piddley 205 so i rubbed it in even more and booted it, 'see ya mr 205 have a nice day'

[Edited on 28-02-04 by VenomTurbo]
Gavin
Premium Member

28th Feb 04 at 18:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i always tap my brakes so that the rear lites slow....if they dont get the hint by then then i get

the other week i had these woman up my arse....why i dont know cos the traffic wasnt going anyway. so i look in the rear mirror and shouted so heavy abuse to her..... as she was so close to the back of me.... se could see my face in the mirror..
she soon backed off.... stupid bitch!

pew pew pew pewwwww
infinitycorsa

28th Feb 04 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

saying the above i had a 206 gti..... sat about a foot away today ...iwas in the out side lane on a duel carridge way doing 70........ he sat right on my ass tried, he to underteke me but got blocked by another car........then he sat on my ass even closer ........i hate this it seem to alllways happen to me :S so me being me lobbed the brakes on 70 - 30 lol fuk me he was close up my ass......but got the message and dropped right back nobber
Nath

28th Feb 04 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just pissed the person off who was doing it to me, i just thought i'd show him that i could also be a c*nt.
infinitycorsa

28th Feb 04 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

agreed i didnt mind moving over to let him past....but theres no need to be that close.....at the end of the day i only drive 1.4 8v so wheres the competion?
Nath

28th Feb 04 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was being tail gated by a Rover400

He didnt like it when i dropped my car into 2nd and floored it, after he tried overtaking me. I was doing 30 in a 30...........whats his problem??
Dave

28th Feb 04 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like it

Most of the little punks round here still think mine is a 1ltr so they try and race me, error.
Thoday

28th Feb 04 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a tailgater the other day.. and did exactly the same as u Nath.. fog lights.. slow down and then drop it a gear..

i came to a mini roundabout and without indicating (with nowt coming the other way) went round it in a full circle..

i then took my revenge.. on came my ice blue fogs.. and main beam.. he soon pulled off down a sideroad

some people are so ignorant to speed limits and other drivers :mad

[Edited on 28-02-2004 by cheakycharlie]
Wolfy

28th Feb 04 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[/ rant]
i get at least one every night on the way to work, seeing as ive just been busted for speeding im not really wanting to nail it everywere, but still whats the reason to sit 2 inches from the car infront and get all pissy because you want to shave 1 second off getting stuck behind another car or jam or at the lights, not to mention what if you had to brake rapid like.... i just had to fork out 600 on an engine rebuild, 300 on tyres and some dick wants to try kil the car.

does my head in!

[/ rant over]
mav

28th Feb 04 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Drew
i do same - slow down for them - - of left foot LIGHTLY on brake and continue to accelerate with right foot - fun to see them shit themselves

what I do drew.is funny...............

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Tail-gaters 24 database queries in 0.0165238 seconds