corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 600 Bandit (motorbike) forsale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 600 Bandit (motorbike) forsale
Predator Corsa

User status: Offline
1st Mar 04 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<posting for a friend>

Due to my new "project bandit" and the amount of bike in my garage ive got to let my B6 go, ive had it for a year now orignally resticted to 33bhp the kits been removed but i can re-fit it if anyone wants it.....good for anyone under 21 !!

Done lots of work to it, spent way too much as usual, just had forks all re-done with new seals and brushes, two new tyres, years MOT ect, heres a few of the mod's done :

Full custom exaust system (f1moto)
Undertray with twin rear lights
Belly pan
Twin lights
New paint job (done by spray shop)
Performance oil cooler
painted and polished rims
rear end jacked up 40mm
Braided lines (brake and oil)
Flat bars (orignals included)
Mini front indicators and flush rear

The bikes a 95 "M" model which makes it very cheep to insure for younger drivers (even cheeper for older ones), its been well maintained, no scratches ect 44,000 miles (mostly motorway to work)

Price well.......£1700 ish i surpose

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 600 Bandit (motorbike) forsale 25 database queries in 0.0076091 seconds