corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ebay problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ebay problem
James

User status: Offline
5th Mar 04 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ages ago i bought a Von Dutch hat from ebay and stupidly i bought from an auction that didnt say it was genuine, sure enough when i got it, it was a fake. I thought there was no point asking for a refund because he never stated it was genuine so ebay would probably be on his side, so i relisted the hat making sure i didnt state it was genuine and now its bin sold the guy is sending emails saying he wants a refund or he will contact ebay. im tempted just 2 give him a refund but if he goes to ebay do i have a case?

cheers, james
Richie

5th Mar 04 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nope all items are sold as in the description so if it didnt say genuine they cant do nothing
Alex

5th Mar 04 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wait and see what ebay say then, if you didnt say it was genuine then he cant complain really, one of my mates sold loads of dead computer cpu's on ebay and sold them as "untested" and they didnt do anything
Dav

5th Mar 04 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Alexp
wait and see what ebay say then, if you didnt say it was genuine then he cant complain really, one of my mates sold loads of dead computer cpu's on ebay and sold them as "untested" and they didnt do anything
I wish I'd thought of that! My dad "borrowed" loads of that sorta stuff from his work a while ago but we thru it out when none of it worked.
Foz

5th Mar 04 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ebay won't do fuk all anyway unless its a serious amount of cash. 40/50 quid aint worth their time.
Drew
Banned

5th Mar 04 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only thing that will happen is you get shite feedback - in which u will have to respond to saying that it never said it was genuine on the auction

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ebay problem 23 database queries in 0.0196128 seconds