corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » choosing amp

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author choosing amp
Dom

User status: Offline
   8th Mar 04 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

howdies all,
can anyone recommend any decent, SMALL amp that will beable to pump out 70-80wRMS? 2 channel or more not bothered, but it has to be small since i want to fit it in the glovebox or under one of front the seats, coz its for the front comps and i dont wanna wack any amps in the boot, because i need the space and am worried that it'll overheat (with my gear covering it etc)

was looking at a Alpine V12 MRV-301T, but never heard of a 301T and i can find any info on is, but thats about the size im after Or a Genesis M60, but its on 2x45wRMS and i really need it to be double that etc

cheers all
Dom
cdcool1

User status: Offline
8th Mar 04 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont put it in glove box mate, under the seat it fine, but in glove box theres no flow of air

as for which amp, i cant help you, not looked into amps for comps for a while, and i've never looked at physical sizes anyway

New Poll