corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Monitors

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Monitors
Hazzle

User status: Offline
8th Mar 04 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys

Im tempted to buy a flip down motorised roof mounted screen and install my ps2 in the next few weeks.

Whats every ones opinions of these sort of monitors?

and how easy do they fit etc?

cheers for ur advice

[Edited on 08-03-2004 by Hazzle]
cdcool1

User status: Offline
8th Mar 04 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'd prefer to get a motorised headunit screen so that i'd not be looking up all the time. but i guess its down to personal preferance. not sure on fitting one of these, dont think they'll be too difficult. dont forget you'll need an inverter for the PS2, and it might be a good idea to see if your head unit has RCA inputs, then you can run the PS2 sound through your stereo.

New Poll