corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Interior bits for sale.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Interior bits for sale.
Gary GSi

User status: Offline
   6th Mar 04 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

White leather Richbrook gear gaiter and handbrake gaiter for sale. Matching pair nearly new. £35 including postage

Pioneer 16cm door speekers.Pair, 3 way 130W max 35W nom
Part No. TS-E1680 sound good, bit of glue on plastic frame of grill cover. £30 including postage

Spec R stainless steel battery cover for corsa / Astra size battery, very slightly bent otherwize mint condition, £20 including postage.

AdamF
Premium Member

6th Mar 04 at 17:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got a pic of the battery cover mate? will it fit an 063 battery?
Gary GSi

8th Mar 04 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah it should fit ok. Cant get pics up, i took one with my phone and e-mailed it to my computer, i tried to upload it to my garage on hear but it wouldnt have it.???
AdamF
Premium Member

8th Mar 04 at 21:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how about the gaiter and handbrake thing
calidus

8th Mar 04 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gaitor n handbrake are mint and in white i wudve had em but got a strict blue black n silver theme goin on
Gary GSi

9th Mar 04 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah they look cool in a colour coded interior. They are the last bits left i have of my corsa.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Interior bits for sale. 25 database queries in 0.0102680 seconds