corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » speakers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author speakers
corsacal

User status: Offline
14th Mar 04 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alrite all,had me door pannels off yesterday cus i was goin to change the 2 front speakers,took the old ones out,but cus there a custom fit wiv the housing around the origanal speaker,this means the hole in the pannel is alot larger than most of the speakers i looked at,just wonderin way aroudn this?perhaps a plate of some sort?

cheers
BabyBlade

14th Mar 04 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah you can get plastic brackets to support them mate, i can sell you mine if you want.

funnily enough i found my old ones yeserday and fitted them but i bought some cheap speakers which dont sound as good as the standard ones!!

the pods i have fit 13cm speakers so your have to check what size yours are dude
BabyBlade

14th Mar 04 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

See

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=129319

New Poll