corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Poor weekend - any1 who lives in leeds :mad:

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Poor weekend - any1 who lives in leeds :mad:
Tom

User status: Offline
15th Mar 04 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went out friday, came on here at like 3ish tellign jase I love him

Anyway ended up @ ma mates getting pished til like 6ish finally got to sleep then til about 12 oclock.

went home, got changed had the 3 s's and headed up to leeds to see ma sis and her bloke, anyway he felt ill (fcuked kidneys) so we were in the uni hospital for like 5 1/2 hours well hungover

The place was FULL of pikeys asking me for cigies and telling me that liverpool is full of crackheads (the lad who said that to me had an 11-a-side moustache and blood all over him ) finally got back to theres and they decided they couldn't be feckd going out so we got a few beers and stayed in theres

Got up yesterday after a rough nights sleep on there couch went home and the bird (x-bird or whatever she is) then she ended up storming off so not really slept cos' I was pissed off now i'm nackered and i gotta be up at like 5am 2moro for a flight to gatwick

Everyone else have a good weekend then
SetH

15th Mar 04 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
The place was FULL of pikeys asking me for cigies and telling me that liverpool is full of crackheads (the lad who said that to me had an 11-a-side moustache and blood all over him )theres

Thats what i dont like about hospitals especialley A & E, its full of these kind of people, the thick cnuts must be constantly hurting themselves, and they dont shut up either, there should be a room especially for them where they get put down, would work out cheaper on the economy because they wont be scrounging benefits anymore.
Tom

15th Mar 04 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very true seth, apparantley last time they were ther, a fella was pretending to be a tiger and spraying everyone with the fire extinguisher

Was sum old bloke and some other bloke who looked like he was concused and had to sit through them both puking whilst hungover

Lets write to the health secretary and request a 'putting down' room for all a&e pikeys
SetH

15th Mar 04 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL
R Lee

15th Mar 04 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tom

15th Mar 04 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the lad was intimidating was considering just poking him in the eye or sumfin to get him away from me, and his bird had a jumper 3 times to big on, she smelt like bo

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Poor weekend - any1 who lives in leeds :mad: 23 database queries in 0.0872118 seconds