corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » purge valve vid

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author purge valve vid
DaveB

User status: Offline
20th Mar 04 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lmao

My car, my money. I like it which is all that matters. I have got nitrous installed on my car, and the system is setup so that I can purge nitrous or c02 from my spare bottle in the back.

Purge aint coming out of there anyway, that was only done as a test to make sure everything works, haha. Finished one will look alot better.

PS. Vibrio... purge kits aren't only good for "kev'd up bams at cruises" they release air from the nitrous system on first use filling the pipes with liquid nitrogen making for a better first time run each use. So quite useful really.

kerzo

20th Mar 04 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why would you wanna purge co2 though?? is that useful?? in case you go to use the fire extinguisher and there is some air in the system
vibrio
Banned

21st Mar 04 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveB
lmao

My car, my money. I like it which is all that matters. I have got nitrous installed on my car, and the system is setup so that I can purge nitrous or c02 from my spare bottle in the back.

Purge aint coming out of there anyway, that was only done as a test to make sure everything works, haha. Finished one will look alot better.

PS. Vibrio... purge kits aren't only good for "kev'd up bams at cruises" they release air from the nitrous system on first use filling the pipes with liquid nitrogen making for a better first time run each use. So quite useful really.

2F2F is all I have to say.
MattyB

21st Mar 04 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want a CO2 system to spray on my intercooler......apparently it is as cold a FCUK and could feeze my IC, thus helpin powewr quite a bit!!

Is this true?

Matt
PaulW

21st Mar 04 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes C02 is quite cold, ands alot cheaper to refil than NOS...

Plus if there is abit of a spark under the bonnet, it wont explode like a NOS system would!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » purge valve vid 23 database queries in 0.0998309 seconds