corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » What do i need to do?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What do i need to do?
sperminator

User status: Offline
22nd Mar 04 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right i no its asked all the time but would like answer in depth plz

just bought sum 60mm springs last night, and i have 17's wiv a ET of 45. i take it its going to scrub on the rear so what should be done? also sum pics would b help full. cheers
R Lee

22nd Mar 04 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you should debolt the rear arches and then if needed grind the arch lip a little more for extra clearance. then you bond the arch back onto the car using sikalfex or tigerseal
sperminator

22nd Mar 04 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers so when i bond them bk on i take it i use tape to hold them on and how long do they have to be taped on for?so the tigerseal can set?
R Lee

22nd Mar 04 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i don't know whether tape is a good idea tbh. it might leave a residue on the car later which could be an arse to get off. most bodyshops use small clamps. you cn get clamps from most DIY stores for a couple of quid

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » What do i need to do? 24 database queries in 0.0719249 seconds