corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Throttle...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Throttle...
L330wnz

User status: Offline
23rd Mar 04 at 08:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does any1 suffer from a stiff/heavy throttle on their corsa b?

I did, and nobody really knew wot it was...so...as its still under warranty I took it back to where I bought it from...they tried 2 fob me off saying "its a common thing on corsa's" which I know is untrue...so they took it away 2 their personal mechanic and he cleaned out the 'throttle body' ..now its as sweet as a nut and its so much more responsive...! I know it cant be true in every case but incase ur's was like mine then it could be that, so maybe its worth checking out!

L330wnz

New Poll