corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » can any1 estimate the value of me gsi corsa

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author can any1 estimate the value of me gsi corsa
madmatt

User status: Offline
27th Mar 04 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi there,well here goes, i purchased the car in standard form in 4months this is what has been done,road rage front bumper,rage vent blended in.bad boy bonnet,twin lamps.square plate,lowered 30mm,17inch paces,rage skirts all blended in,full s/s longlife and decat exhaust,k and n,flush boot,reiger rear bumper, lexus lights,saxo spolier blended onto gsi,delocked,back widow tints,blue monaco buckets,sparco 4point snapp off harnesses,simoni wheel blue,xt racing gear and gaiter,xt racing hand brake and gaiter,sparco smart pedals,toad ai606 alarm with warn away and remote boot oponer,the car is gsi blue and looks lovely,and has only genuine 57 on the clock,with alpine type s comps at the front,alpine type 6x9s,alpine type s sub,alpine 4 channel amp running 6x9s,kicker kx200.2 running sub,and alpine 9807rb face off,if sum1 roughle knows the value of it great cause i might sell it the car looks does look the doggs, i have two pics ofcar on freeads.com under corsa thing is the pics are side ways cheers
Karnage Corsa

27th Mar 04 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3.5k tops I would say mate
madmatt

27th Mar 04 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i thought it would be worth bit more than that round the 5000 mark as it has low miles, and all modd are brand new all work carried out by ab styling all professionally done got receipts for 7900 i know you always lose money on cars but this gsi actually looks like its had shit loads spent on it cheers
Karnage Corsa

27th Mar 04 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So has mine mate and mine is the dogs bollocks too but I would be lucky if I got 4k for mine with engine coneversion and bodykit I have easily spent 4k on mine
LukeGSi

28th Mar 04 at 06:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by madmatt
i thought it would be worth bit more than that round the 5000 mark as it has low miles, and all modd are brand new all work carried out by ab styling all professionally done got receipts for 7900 i know you always lose money on cars but this gsi actually looks like its had shit loads spent on it cheers

Dont wana shit on your cornflakes mate but there is no way on this planet you'll get anywhere near 5k for it, no matter how much you've spent its still a L plate GSI. Sorry dont wana hi-jack your thread with a price debate but had to be said, good luck selling
madmatt

28th Mar 04 at 07:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my gsi is on a nreg 95 with eco tec engine
corsasport110

28th Mar 04 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LukeGSi

28th Mar 04 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id say £3500 at absolute max
Karnage Corsa

28th Mar 04 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

me too 3.5 like I say mines on a m spent an absolute fortune, must be coming close to nearly 2.5 just on the engine and I will only be looking at the same
Gucci

28th Mar 04 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd say £3-4K but it might take a while to sell as it's been done to your personal taste and a lot of people like to keep GSi's standard. I had trouble selling my old one just because i put a different front bumper on it. I got £1700 for mine last april (L reg in smoke grey).

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » can any1 estimate the value of me gsi corsa 25 database queries in 0.0058250 seconds