corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Finally..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Finally..
L330wnz

User status: Offline
29th Mar 04 at 08:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

..I got my car lowered and drilled my air box...a few peeps asked me to say what difference drilling the air box makes on my 1.6 16v sport.. and IMO its brilliant! I found it gets rid of flat spots, increases acceleration a little bit and it sounds like a scooby (so my m8z tell me) !!
I only lowered it 40mm on Apex springs, but it looks a lot nicer now!
I also decided to remove the sport badges and these 'gsr 160' (woteva that means) stickers from the doors...everything was goin smoothly until it came to the drivers door, and where its been resprayed (previous owner) the idiots have laquered over the sticker.. so obviously I cudnt get it off ... and I also noticed the respray was a bit shite so now I'm saving up for a full respray!!

Thanks to burt16v for the advice - cheers mate

[Edited on 29-03-2004 by L330wnz]
broster
Premium Member

29th Mar 04 at 08:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

didyou buy ur car from a dealer? is it black? just heard about another gsr 160 corsa's before, thought it was a tad odd!
L330wnz

29th Mar 04 at 08:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

naa its silver mate, but did buy it from a dealer!! ..but fook knows what gsr160 means..lol..any1 know? ....but I cud stick a turbo sticker on but don't think it'll make it a turbo.. ..only joking

[Edited on 29-03-2004 by L330wnz]
broster
Premium Member

29th Mar 04 at 08:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seems it is a daler special, not official, but dealers stuck stickers on their cars sometimes with alloys or bits like that to shift them. the gsr i saw was on ebay
L330wnz

29th Mar 04 at 08:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ooooh I see, mine have different vauxhall alloys to other sports I've seen, they are Irmscher Rally one's, quite nice for vauxhall alloys and worth bout £500 brand new!!

New Poll