corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help ive got a big problem!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help ive got a big problem!
chris_uk
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   30th Mar 04 at 17:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i cant pop my bonnet!!

the thing u use down by your right leg is pulled back as far as possible and it still wont pop! im a bit worried actually! is there anything i can do to get in ?
LukeGSi

30th Mar 04 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get a mate to push down on the front of the bonnet while you pull lever!!
chris_uk
Premium Member

30th Mar 04 at 17:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you think that will work??

ill go try it now.
LukeGSi

30th Mar 04 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yesh should work if cable isnt snapped
MikeH

30th Mar 04 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How far are you pulling it?

When my cable needed tightening you could pull it right up... and then up further so the handle was bending a bit and it would just about open.

Once you get it open there is a cable clamp neer the front grill for the bonnet release cable.. pull more outer cable through and tighten down.
Noonster

31st Mar 04 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chirs you got this sorted mate??
broster
Premium Member

31st Mar 04 at 11:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if the handle wont pull it far enuff ull have to do what i did, remove the handle, pull with pliers while someone pushes bonnet down, then hope that when yopu removed the handel it didnt snap! lol! then tighten it up under the bonnet
colette

31st Mar 04 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had this problem on monday, i ended up taking off the handle and pulling it with a pair of pliers then tightening the cable up under the bonnet

New Poll