corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Santa Pod with Robbo & Nat 2day !! 56k warning

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Santa Pod with Robbo & Nat 2day !! 56k warning
Robbo

User status: Offline
5th Apr 04 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My timing slip... please to note that the other car ( a mini) appears to hav got a great reaction time but it actually went b4 the green light and so beat me off the line
vibrio
Banned

5th Apr 04 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick
Why dissapointed with terminal? You won't get much higher than that even if your time is quicker.

After all, your car takes 16.9secs to get to 100. so if you aiming to do a 1/4 in low 15's you're terminal is going to be high 80's low 90's.

STFU patrica. RObb if you get a good launch you should be able to get high 14's around 95-96mph
Robbo

5th Apr 04 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You think? That would have been sweet
vibrio
Banned

5th Apr 04 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
You think? That would have been sweet

yes I think
Robbo

5th Apr 04 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by P4UL

Later that day the Mini owner (who was obviously mates with the Impreza and also the skyline i raced) opened his door during a particularly nasty gust of wind and it slammed into the brand new 04 Impreza leaving a very nasty dent in the impreza

[Edited on 05-04-2004 by Robbo]
M Sutton

5th Apr 04 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went but didnt get there untill about 1pm, pics here: http://public.fotki.com/M4rks/meets_and_events_04/santa_pod_rwyb_pics-1/
Patrick

5th Apr 04 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vibrio. His car is standard. The standard CTR does 0-100 in 16.9 so how the fuck do you think it will do 96mph in 14 seconds?

Anyway.. Robbo, by looking at the slip it's definately the 60ft and 330ft that muffed it up for you.

My 60ft is 2.284 and the 330ft was 9.1 something.
Patrick

5th Apr 04 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
please to note that the other car ( a mini) appears to hav got a great reaction time but it actually went b4 the green light and so beat me off the line

Please note, the reaction time is .6 so that means he started moving .6 seconds after the light turned green.
Patrick

5th Apr 04 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think I've had a .34 reaction time before.
vibrio
Banned

5th Apr 04 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Vibrio. His car is standard. The standard CTR does 0-100 in 16.9 so how the fuck do you think it will do 96mph in 14 seconds?

Anyway.. Robbo, by looking at the slip it's definately the 60ft and 330ft that muffed it up for you.

My 60ft is 2.284 and the 330ft was 9.1 something.

the CTR is faster than you standard Patricia and faster than me. standard CTRs should do them sub 15's 1/4. autocars test CTR did 16.5s to 100 when new. after a year it did it in 16s dead. 14.8s @ 95-96mph should be his goal.
Robbo

5th Apr 04 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
please to note that the other car ( a mini) appears to hav got a great reaction time but it actually went b4 the green light and so beat me off the line

Please note, the reaction time is .6 so that means he started moving .6 seconds after the light turned green.
Yes but he moved almost as soona s the violet went out

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Santa Pod with Robbo & Nat 2day !! 56k warning 23 database queries in 0.0109220 seconds