corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » gsi skirts and R&A front pics

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author gsi skirts and R&A front pics
penfold82

User status: Offline
9th Apr 04 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys. Not being lazy, i have searched and looked everywhere, even in random peoples garages.

So can someone please post some pics of a car with some kind of kit on that has standard gsi skirts please and anyothers of cars with an R&A front bumper, i can only find one pic from sfxstylin for this bumper(bought it off them for £175 delivered!!!)? I've officially given up my search :-(

cheers lads.
modded_corsa

9th Apr 04 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

R&A Pics here mate
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=135174

penfold82

9th Apr 04 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats the ticket, thanks mate. R&A was a nightmare to search for cos the search engine just ignored it.

All i need now is some nice pics of gsi skirts and i'll be as happy as a dog with 2 dangly bits!
penfold82

9th Apr 04 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump!
Jambo

9th Apr 04 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if youre thinking of a combo, the r&a front will make your car very nose heavy and low with gsi skirts
penfold82

9th Apr 04 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah i was. R&A front, Gsi skirts, Rieger extension rear, and gsi spoiler with saxo mod.

CArs lowered 50mm all round at the minute but backs gonna be raised to 40mm cos it scrubs too bad.

Wat ya rekon?

You're girls got nice eyes jambo, tell her sister i said

New Poll