corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » That t*at who threw the brick off the bridge...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author That t*at who threw the brick off the bridge...
IntaCepta

User status: Offline
20th Apr 04 at 00:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how the hell is throwing a brick off a bridge manslaughter!

thats murder!
6years a joke!
stubs

20th Apr 04 at 00:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

F*CKING SCUM!!!

I recently lost a relative due to a heart attack.. I can't begin to immagine the pain his relatives are going through, knowing that his heart attack was caused by some piece of sh*t who's more or less been let off!

Its about time this countries justice system was sorted out!
Blazer

20th Apr 04 at 00:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when he gets out there will be somone waiting for him with a loaded shotgun ready to teach the lil f*cking low life a good old lesson
corsa_crew

20th Apr 04 at 00:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ur havin a laugh aint ya he'll get a new i.d. all scum do - its rubbish look at the poor family ov the little lad james ( cant remember his 2nd name sorry ) got killed by 2 lads - the 2 lads now get 2 go on day trips etc outta jail 2 theme parks and hav new i.d.'s where is the justice in that?

[Edited on 20-04-2004 by corsa_crew]

Cole

20th Apr 04 at 06:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_crew
ur havin a laugh aint ya he'll get a new i.d. all scum do - its rubbish look at the poor family ov the little lad james ( cant remember his 2nd name sorry ) got killed by 2 lads - the 2 lads now get 2 go on day trips etc outta jail 2 theme parks and hav new i.d.'s where is the justice in that?

they are both out of prison now mate
Martyn
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

20th Apr 04 at 06:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Greg12v
do you know if he had any metal illness? you dont know what he's been through, do not be too quick to cast judgment

G T F
Cybermonkey

20th Apr 04 at 08:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_crew

this made me feel sick inside too. James Bulger, i think. Anyway, a couple of young kids who are capable of abusing that little kid in such an unbelievable way should not be in society as grown men. They must be truly sick and twisted inside, just like the turd who threw the brick off the bridge. They should be left in solitary confinement for years and years until they die a slow death

SetH

20th Apr 04 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wish to hurt him

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » That t*at who threw the brick off the bridge... 23 database queries in 0.0131409 seconds