corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Computer problem... View Source

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Computer problem... View Source
Dav

User status: Offline
23rd Apr 04 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I need help.

I'm having a problem with "view source" in IE. If I open a website and view the source, Notepad will open as usual. But if I decide to close that Notepad and try to re-open another or the same source again it doesn't work - nothing happens. It's only letting me read it once on a page then never again. This is happening on every website.

It was working fine an hour ago, and all I've done since then is download and install MSN Messenger 6.2 but I can't see that effecting it, can it?

I was wondering if there's a setting I can adjust between IE and Notepad for this?
Or any other help much appreciated
ed

23rd Apr 04 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't view source at all now, and it pisses me off big time! I dunno when it started either, must have been after an update off MS...
Rob R

23rd Apr 04 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

off topic....but msn messenger 6.2? when was that released?
Dav

23rd Apr 04 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This only started happening this afternoon. I've been looking at the code for my website all day and it was fine.
Then I took a break, came on here, downloaded MSN 6.2 and went back to my site.... not worked from then on

Anyone any idea's?

It seems to work fine if I log onto Windows XP in my dad's or brothers setting

[Edited on 23-04-2004 by Dav]
Ian
Site Administrator

23rd Apr 04 at 16:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can't View Source if your Temporary Internet Files folder is full. Either empty it or up the slider. I was puzzled over this for a week
Dav

23rd Apr 04 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
You can't View Source if your Temporary Internet Files folder is full. Either empty it or up the slider. I was puzzled over this for a week
Thanks u VERY much Ian. Looks like that's solved the problem
ed

23rd Apr 04 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just emptied the temp files, and still got no joy...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Computer problem... View Source 23 database queries in 0.0095651 seconds